- Sorting for the best raw spices
- Cleaning :
- First : using machine
- Second : in a big bucket
- Third : soak in boiling water
- Grounding / Mixing
- Iradiation ( Gamma ray)
- Packed in Standing Pouch (packaging for supermarket)
- Packed in Plastik Vaccum (packaging for traditional market & caterers including Garuda’s caterer, ACS.
- Creamed form of spices
- Coriander, Ginger, Lemongrass, Garlic, full mixed recipes’s seasoning like bumbu rendang, opor, etc. (traditional market/housewives as primary buyer)
- Expires after 1 month if held in cold temperature
- Pasted form of Seasoning
- Full mixed recipe’s seasoning like bumbu rendang, opor, gule, semur, dll (Caterers like Garuda’s ACS as primary buyer).
- Expires after 6 months if held in cold temperature
- Powdered form of Spices
- Pepper, nutmeg, cumin, coriander, rendang’s spices, semur’s spices, etc.
- Expires after 1 year if held in normal temperature
We used 3 methods to wrap the goods:
- Wrap the seasoning while hot (80-90 oC) and then soaked into an iced water
- Using a vaccum wrapper machine
- Laboratorium test in cooperation with Badan Tenaga Nuklir Nasional, POM, IPB, etc.